Megan received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Purdue University and has over 14 years of pharmacy expertise. She is responsible for coordinating pharmacy benefit consulting and providing any pharmacy and medication-related support to Innovative Rx clients.
Before joining Innovative Rx, Megan spent 10 years at a local health system as a pharmacist and leader. Most recently she supported a team of 40, providing clinical services to patients and developing the population health strategy for Medicare Advantage and Commercial plans as director of the Ambulatory Care Pharmacy. She also supported the network through a pharmacy benefit plan redesign and vendor change — and experienced firsthand the positive impact of focusing on pharmacy benefits.
In addition to her years of experience, Megan is a Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist. She was the 2019 Excellence in Innovation Pharmacy Award winner for the state of Indiana, 2021 Indiana Health System Pharmacist of the year, and currently is serving an appointment as national committee chair to the practice sustainability section of one of the largest national pharmacy organizations.
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Director, Community Health Network
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Community Health Network
- Pharmacy Faculty, Community Health Network
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Indiana University Health
- Pharmacotherapy Resident, Butler University
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Pharmaceutical industry trends
- Pharmacy savings
- Clinical and operational strategy
- Health care consultation
Education & Credentials
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) Program