Innovative Rx Strategies announces the addition of five new positions to the company’s team of pharmacy benefit consultants. The following have been hired in the past year:
- Matt Staab: Matt received his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. He is focused solely on business development and sharing the message about the hidden value and cost savings available to self-funded employers when the right contract and market competitive pricing are in place.
- Megan Dorrell, PharmD, BCACP: Megan is a board-certified ambulatory care pharmacist and recently received national recognition from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists for her service and dedication to the practice and promotion of the pharmacy profession. She is the vice president of Clinical Strategies and is responsible for clinical program development and deployment, and leadership of the organization’s pharmacists, pharmacy residency program, and the small self-funded employer channel.
- Julie Aston: Julie is a seasoned employee of the pharmacy benefit management industry with over 17 years of experience. Her role as a senior pharmacy consultant includes day to day client responsibility and management working closely with Megan in the self-funded employer channel.
- C. Connor Boone: As director of Health Analytics. Connor has primary responsibility for all things data. He leverages his passion for data to manage data vendors and all reporting for the Innovative team. Connor has experience in the pharmacy benefit consulting space having been a pharmacy consultant responsible for direct client management, PBM contracting, annual reconciliations and implementations. Most recently, Connor managed the medical specialty rebate process for the BCBS association providing data analytics, contract negotiation with manufacturers and medical rebate reconciliations.
- Shravan Patel: Shravan is a new pharmacy graduate from The Ohio State University and is completing a one-year residency at Innovative. Shravan will complete five longitudinal block rotations over the next year learning more about managed care and pharmacy consulting.
Three additional positions are open at this time including a director of Operations, a client lead for large self-funded employers, and a director of Medical Specialty Strategy.
Interested in learning more about careers at Innovative? Click here.